In 2022, several titles changed hands via upsets, and stars emerged out of nowhere to become major players. Can those same stars make an impact in 2023?
Heading into 2023, fight fans are hoping for the return of Jon Jones. What they will see is Alexander Volkanovski attempting to become a double champion, while the last fight of Fedor Emelianenko’s legendary career will take place.
Which fights are you looking forward to the most? What are you hoping gets booked in 2023?
The Sporting News has you covered with a full 2023 MMA schedule that will be updated frequently!
You can click each month to skip to scheduled fights!
January | February | March
MORE: MMA scoring, explained
- January 14: UFC Fight Night – UFC APEX Center – Las Vegas (ESPN+)
- Kelvin Gastelum vs. Nassourdine Imavov; Middleweights
- January 14: ONE on Prime Video 6 – Axiata Arena – Bangkok, Thailand (Prime Video)
- Superbon Singha Mawynn (c) vs. Chingiz Allazov for the ONE Kickboxing featherweight title
- January 21: UFC 283 – Jeunesse Arena – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (ESPN+ PPV)
- Deiveson Figueiredo (c) vs. Brandon Moreno (ic) 4 for the UFC flyweight title
- February 4: UFC Fight Night – Olympic Gymnastics Arena – Seoul, South Korea (ESPN+)
- February 4: Bellator 290 – Kia Forum – Englewood, California (CBS)
- Ryan Bader (c) vs. Fedor Emelianenko for the Bellator heavyweight title
- Vadim Nemkov (c) vs. Yoel Romero for the Bellator light heavyweight title
- February 10: ONE on Prime Video 7 – Jakarta Convention Center – Jakarta, Indonesia (Prime Video)
- John Lineker vs. Fabricio Andrade for the ONE bantamweight title
- February 12: UFC 284 – RAC Arena – Perth, Australia (ESPN+ PPV)
- February 18: UFC Fight Night (ESPN+)
- Gerald Meerschaert vs. Abusupian Magomedov; Middleweights
- February 25: UFC Fight Night (ESPN+)
- February 25: Bellator 291 – 3Arena – Dublin, Ireland (Showtime)
- Yaroslav Amosov (c) vs. Logan Storley (ic) for the Bellator welterweight title
- March 4: UFC 285 (ESPN+ PPV)
- March 11: UFC Fight Night (ESPN+)
- Anthony Smith vs. Jamal Hill; Light Heavyweights