Square Enix has released Final Fantasy 14 update 9.69 (PS5 version 1.000.156), which is version 6.21! Included in this update are some class adjustments, housing changes, fixes, and more! Read up on the official Final Fantasy 14 September 13 patch notes below.
Final Fantasy 14 Update 9.70 Patch Notes | Final Fantasy 14 1.000.156 Patch Notes | Final Fantasy 14 September 13 Patch Notes:
Patch 6.21 contains content that can only be accessed by registering the expansion packs for FINAL FANTASY XIV to your service account. To distinguish between adjustments that are and are not affected by the registration of these expansions, the following notations will be used throughout the patch notes:
- These additions and adjustments only require the purchase of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn and FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward.
- These additions and adjustments require the purchase and registration of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood.
- These additions and adjustments require the purchase and registration of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers.
- These additions and adjustments require the purchase and registration of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Endwalker.
- 2.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x
- These additions and adjustments contain elements that may require the purchase and registration of the expansion packs noted above.
The illumination of the Pendant Wall Light furnishing has been adjusted.
2.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x
Actions and traits have been adjusted as follows:
* Each action and trait is listed as it appears at level 90.
Further explanations of action changes and adjustments can be found in the job guide.
View the job guide.
|Holy Spirit||Potency has been increased from 280 to 300.
Requiescat potency has been increased from 560 to 600.
|Confiteor||Potency has been increased from 900 to 1,000.|
|Expiacion||Potency has been increased from 340 to 420.|
|Blade of Faith||Potency has been increased from 460 to 480.|
|Blade of Truth||Potency has been increased from 540 to 560.|
Marauder / Warrior
|Storm’s Path||Potency has been increased from 130 to 150.
Combo potency has been increased from 410 to 430.
|Storm’s Eye||Potency has been increased from 130 to 150.
Combo potency has been increased from 410 to 430.
|Fell Cleave||Potency has been increased from 460 to 470.|
|Upheaval||Potency has been increased from 350 to 360.|
The HP of Hephaistos in Abyssos: The Eighth Circle (Savage) has been reduced.
This adjustment applies to both phases of the battle.
Reasoning for HP Adjustment
In our endeavor to create an encounter more challenging than Asphodelos: The Fourth Circle (Savage), the team responsible for final adjustments spent a great deal more time than usual working on balance for this raid battle.
Under normal circumstances, the DPS of this team serves as a base for determining a boss HP value that results in clears as close to the time limit as possible. However, as extra time was dedicated to testing this battle, the team’s overall performance proved to be higher than usual. As a result, the base values used for adjustments were too high, with final values roughly 1% higher than intended.
We have reduced the boss’s HP to bring the battle in line with our initial balance projections. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Players will now receive the power of the Echo in Pandæmonium: Asphodelos (Savage).
The Echo will take effect upon entering Pandæmonium: Asphodelos (Savage), increasing players’ maximum HP, damage dealt, and healing potency by 10%.
* Unlike other instances, the strength of the Echo will not increase in the event all party members are incapacitated.
- The following issues have been addressed.
- An issue when playing as dragoon wherein the effect of Right Eye granted by Dragon Sight is removed when the target party member under the effect of Left Eye is incapacitated.
- An issue on the island sanctuary where certain animals did not appear despite meeting the requirements to find them.
- An issue on the island sanctuary where grazing animals were placed outside the pasture.
- An issue on the island sanctuary in which the workshop and granary did not function as intended under certain conditions.
- An issue wherein the islekeep’s index could be accessed outside of the island sanctuary under certain conditions.
- An issue on the island sanctuary in which name plates are erroneously displayed in situations where they should not.
- An issue wherein players who entered an instanced duty or logged out of the game while on an island sanctuary would return to the island at a different location under certain conditions.
- An issue on the island sanctuary where certain achievements could not be earned despite meeting their requirements.
- An issue on the island sanctuary wherein online status would not automatically change between “Online” and “Away from Keyboard.”
- An issue when using the glamor dresser where executing the /isearch command with a large number of items in the dresser and Armoire forcibly closed the game client.
- An issue wherein the Rowena’s representative NPC in Foundation would not allow the exchange of certain materia.
- An issue wherein equipping Isle Farmhand’s Boots together with certain other gear caused their graphics to display incorrectly.
- An issue wherein the music played using the Stigma Orchestrion Roll and Toll of the Bells Orchestrion Roll were erroneously switched.
- An issue where a blank confirmation prompt would appear when requesting gear repairs under certain conditions.
- An issue in which the cost of teleporting from the Stygian Insenescence Cells was incorrect.
- An issue when using group pose wherein characters using certain emotes would not stop moving when paused under certain conditions.
- An issue when portraits linked to multiple gear sets were transferred from the beta version to the official version where any edits made to said portraits were applied to all linked gear sets.
- An issue wherein the Dynamic Resolution function (β version) was not achieving the expected effect even with the setting enabled. (Windows version)
Other various issues have also been addressed.
Source: Final Fantasy XIV